Technical project manager full MVNO Project
Steinsel, Luxembourg, Full Time
Mixvoip is a fast growing ISP, cloud telecom provider, and IT integrator in Luxembourg and Belgium. We carry out major projects, thanks to united and multicultural teams, working together in a friendly yet fast-paced atmosphere.
Mixvoip is looking to increase its revenues and footprint in the mobile market.
With the ambition to become a full MVNO Mixvoip is hiring a technical project manager to guide the purchase and implementation of a mobile core platform.
- Technical Mobile Project Manager acts as Point of Contact for MVNO/MNO engagement supporting Mobile Product Development, Delivery, Test, Engineering and Operations Teams
- Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery.
- Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
- Drive requirements, design and architecture with cross functional teams – product network architects and engineers, IT architects and engineers, and various back-office teams for successful development and implementation of the requirements
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related experience.
- MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) or Tier-1 Mobile Network experience.
- 3+ of experience participating in cross-functional large-scale operational projects, operational processes and/or systems implementation.
- 3+ years of program/project managerial experience in a functional operation at a communications service provider (e.g. Cable MSO, Telco, Cellular, Satellite).
- Experience and or knowledge of creating product requirements of MVNO products and driving solution design and architecture with cross functional teams.
- Passion & understanding of wireless technologies (e.g. 5G Architecture, Private LTE, CBRS, Virtualized Networks), End-to-End Wireless Ecosystem (Devices, RAN, Backhaul, Mobile Core, OSS/BSS and Customer Experience) and relevant vendors and OEMs.
- Must be a self-starter and able to learn quickly.
Like what you’re reading?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume, ambitions and/or expectation, and join to your application the picture of your favorite drink at email@example.com
14 February 2022