Grandstream Wave Lite
- Navigate to Voxbi, then Extensions view.
- Click on the three dots in the line of the extension you wish to use, and then click on ‘App Provisioning’.
- Two QR codes will appear on your screen. Keep the window open, you will need to scan the second code in the next step.
- Now, open Grandstream Wave Lite on your mobile phone, go to ‘Settings’, and then ‘Account Settings’.
- Click on ‘+‘, then ‘UCM Account (Scan QR Code)’.
- Please scan the second of the two QR codes on your computer screen.
- Access the newly created account settings and change following parameters:
→ Disable ‘Session Expiration’
→ Change the ‘Transmission Protocol’ from UDP to TCP
→ Enter the “Register Expiration” configuration and set ‘64800’ as value
- On Android, you will have to allow some additional permissions:
Please allow the app to show notifications on top of other apps, specifically the ‘Display over other apps’ and ‘Overlay permission’ settings should be enabled.
- If you use the Android app, please also make sure that ‘Pause app activity if unused’ is deactivated.
Note: Depending on the smartphone you use, this option might not have exactly the same name, but you can always find it in the app info.
If you require any assistance during this process, please do not hesitate to book a meeting with an expert from our customer care team.
Done – you’re all set up and ready to go!