Digital Marketing Manager
Steinsel, Luxembourg, Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic and aspiring Digital Marketing Manager with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail?
We are searching for an ambitious and dynamic Digital Media Manager to develop and manage our paid media strategies – from the ground up.
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate, who will play a key role in a company with international ambitions.
Mixvoip provides custom ICT solutions to thousands of businesses and organisations in Luxembourg, Belgium and Germany. With the launch of its new service, Voxbi, the company is aiming to expand outside these territories.
As an integral part of our marketing team, you will execute upon implementing, troubleshooting and optimizing the group digital marketing campaigns.
- Defining the overall digital paid marketing strategy for the company
- Leading all aspects of digital campaign operation, from setting-up, ad-testing, implementation, and monitoring delivery following company goals
- Analysis and reporting on campaign performances
- Maximizing performances in terms of traffic, conversions and ROI
- Identify and try new channels to meet or exceed KPIs
- Manage budgets across all digital channels to drive strong ROI
- Communicating, reporting and presenting results to team members and management
- Provide recommendations and insights into management that will influence our product roadmap and help our teams succeed
What we expect from you
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking skills that show valuable business insights
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Energized by a fast-paced environment where project priorities and key messages change frequently
- Multi-tasking with organization skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English and French, German is a real plus
- Proven experience in the management, implementation and monitoring of digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience in paid platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook Business Managers
- Good knowledge of Google tools (Ads, GTM, GSC, Analytics)
- A first experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in SaaS is a plus
In return you will get
- An agile, high-performance company with an internal focus
- A fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
- Opportunities to develop your position according to your skills and aspirations as well as the company’s new future projects
- Flexible hours
- Salary package according to your seniority level
- Mixvoip’s legendary afterworks
Mixvoip is a fast-growing group, established in 3 countries: Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium. The company is active in three areas: regulated “operator” products, fixed and mobile telephony for companies and the development of communication software.
Five years ago we had 10 and today 100+ passionate people who enthusiastically work here.
We carry out major projects thanks to united and multicultural teams working together in a friendly yet fast-paced atmosphere.
At Mixvoip we don’t look for the best tool on Google, we create our own. All of our solutions are developed in-house, and these developments now enable Mixvoip to expand in new European markets.
Like what you’re reading?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume, ambitions and/or expectation, and join to your application the picture of your favourite drink at firstname.lastname@example.org
05 October 2021