Knowledge base specialist
Full-Time Steinsel / Luxemburg
Wir sind Mixvoip, ein dynamisches Unternehmen aus Luxemburg, das Cloud-Telefonie, Smart Networking und High-Speed-Internetservices anbietet. Wir glauben an eine neue Sichtweise auf Kommunikationssysteme für unsere Kunden, und genau da kommst Du ins Spiel!
Über die Stelle
As our Knowledge Base Manager, you will be a central part of our team, establishing and managing our knowledge base on the SABIO platform (https://serviceware-se.com/de/marken/sabio). This is an exciting opportunity to build a project from scratch, taking ownership of the content development process and ensuring that the knowledge base is a comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate resource.
Your responsibilities will include organizing meetings with the relevant stakeholders to agree on content, gather necessary information, and review the existing materials. You will create and update various types of content, such as product documentation, technical guides, sales information, and customer support documents in English.
Beyond that, you will be tasked with training and onboarding various departments on how to use the tool effectively. Your work will directly support our sales, customer support, and customer success teams by providing them with the information they need to excel in their roles.
An important part of your role will be researching and gathering information from various online sources to develop and expand our knowledge base. However, the internet alone won’t always have all the answers. You’ll also need to proactively engage with various teams within Mixvoip, cross-checking the information you find and gaining insights directly from our experts.
Was musst Du mitbringen?
- Education & experience: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Technical Writing, IT, or related field. Proven experience as a Content Manager, Technical Writer, or similar role, ideally in a startup or project-based environment.
- Language skills: You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as all the documentation will be done in this language.
- Leadership skills: Experience in leading projects and coordinating with various stakeholders. You should be able to organize meetings, facilitate discussions, and ensure that all necessary participants are engaged in the content creation process.
- Skills with tools: Familiarity with knowledge management platforms, ideally SABIO. You should be comfortable learning new tools and able to train others to use them effectively.
- Organizational skills: Strong organizational and time-management abilities. The role involves managing multiple tasks and ensuring that the content creation process is efficient and effective.
- Attention to detail: This role demands a keen eye for accuracy, consistency, and coherence in our knowledge base. You should be able to spot and correct minor errors, ensure uniformity in style and tone across all documents, and tailor content to meet department-specific needs. Your attention to detail will be instrumental in providing precise, clear, and user-friendly information for all users.
Eine neue Art sich zu bewerben: Werde ein Teil von Mixvoips Erfolgsgeschichte
Join Mixvoip and you won’t just be connecting businesses to high-speed internet, fiber, satellite, phone, or mobile networks – you’ll be connecting people, forging relationships, and making a real difference in our story.
Wenn Du also bereit bist für eine aufregende Reise und eine wichtige Rolle in Mixvoips Legende, dann findest Du hier einen unkonventionellen Bewerbungsweg:
Wir laden Dich dazu ein, ein kurzes Video mit Deinem Smartphone aufzunehmen. Teile mit uns, warum Du zu dieser Stelle passt, stelle Fragen oder teile Zweifel, die Du womöglich hast. Es geht darum, das Gespräch offen und spannend zu halten! Bitte denke daran, auch Deinen Lebenslauf im PDF-Format beizufügen.
Instead of a conventional motivational letter, we’d like you to employ chatGPT. This not only mirrors our technology-focused approach, but it also allows you to showcase your adaptability to new tools. It’s less about the letter, more about your interaction with chatGPT that we’re keen on.
PS: Want to know who you’ll be journeying with? Meet me, Loic Didelot
At 41, I’m a driven entrepreneur with a healthy dose of enthusiasm and determination. You’ll likely pick up on my ‘red’ vibes (according to the ‘Surrounded by Idiots’ color model) pretty quickly. But I also have a ‘blue’ side – a firm belief in the power of planning and organization.
A former handball player, I have a deep-rooted love for teamwork. I’ve seen firsthand how underdogs can come out on top when they work together, and I strive to translate those lessons into Mixvoip’s everyday culture.
An avid reader and podcast enthusiast, I constantly seek knowledge and inspiration in the areas of business, innovation, management, and creativity. If you’re also driven by continuous growth and collaboration, I eagerly anticipate exploring ideas, engaging in lively debates, and generating fresh perspectives together.
Every day, I wake up excited about the possibility of creating something new, making our processes more efficient, and turning mere ideas into tangible realities. So, don’t be surprised if my tone seems dynamic or intense at times – it’s not anger or frustration. It’s simply the raw, powerful passion I carry for Mixvoip.