Enter the IP address in your browser and type in the PIN code when asked (default: 0000).
Click on Settings.
Click on Telephony
Click on the Edit button to configure the first handset. For the second handset click on the second edit button.
- Authentication name: $USERNAME$_extension
- Authentication password: In this section, you’ll need the password of your extension
- Username: $USERNAME$_extension
- Domain: $USERNAME$.mixpbx.net
- Registration refresh time: 120 sec
Click on Advanced VoIP Settings.
- Transfer call by on-hook: Yes
- Find target address: Yes
- Hold on transfer target:
- For attended transfer: check
- For unattended transfer: check
- Click on Management then on Local Settings
- Select the Country that you live in
- Select Deutschland as the Tone scheme