The Windows TAPI plugin allows you to launch calls (click-to-dial) from every Windows application that supports the TAPI standard like Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook etc…
This is outgoing only ! For incoming calls, please refer to our Incoming TAPI articel.
- Check if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit. You can find this information in Windows under “Settings” → “System”.
- Download the right version. For 32-bit click here, for 64-bit click here.
- Install the software on your PC by unpacking the .zip-file and starting the setup.exe
- Generate the needed .reg-file with the following form or here
- Save the generated .reg-file on your PC and import it to your registry by double-clicking the file.