If you want to use TAPI also for incoming calls, the normal TAPI is not enough. You need to install Xtelsio TAPI for Asterisk which needs a license (MIXvoip can provide one).
- Install the software and open the “xtelsio TAPI for Asterisk”
- Click on Settings
- Enter the internal IP of the cloud in IP Address field
- Enter the manager username. Its your username+full
- Enter the manager password (will be provided by MIXvoip)
- Click Connect
You are now connected and logged in.
Configure TAPI line
- Select a TAPI line and click settings
- Set the Channel to SIP/$PbxUsername_$Extension
- Set Your phone number to $PbxUsername_$Extension
- Set Special device to Gemeinschaft
- Click on Settings next to Special device
- In URL-Pfad enter the click2call URL click2dial.php?username=$Pbxusername_$Extension&password=$Extensionpassword
- In Username enter $PbxUsername_$Extension
- In From enter $Extension
- In cidnum enter $Extension
Once this is done, the lines should work. You can test it with EPhone from Estos.Last but not least the TAPI lines need to be integrated / activated in the software of the customer.