Key Account Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France, full-time (hybrid)
Mixvoip was founded in 2008, and has offices in Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium.
Today, the company has more than 100 employees and a double-digit growth. It is active in three main areas: regulated “operator” products, fixed and mobile business telephony, and the development of communication software. All of Mixvoip’s solutions are developped internally, which allows Mixvoip to be active in all of Europe.
The solution: Voxbi
Voxbi is the unified B2B communication solution from Mixvoip.
– A cloud phone system
– More than 100 routing functions
– A softphone that can be used via your browser, a mobile app or an application for Mac and Windows
– A presence module
– A video-conferencing system
This solution can be integrated in most CRMs and ERPs available on the marked via an API.
The Key Account Manager’s mission is to find new CRM integrator partners in the Paris region and throughout France.
You will work on the indirect sales channel, and need to be able to define relevant sales strategies.
You will be in direct contact with Voxbi’s development team in Luxembourg, and you need to know and understand the ERP and CRM ecosystem.
Your daily routine will consist of making appointments with integrators, presenting the solution and its different integration levels, presenting the partnership contract and supporting the partner in the deployment of the solution.
- Commercial profile with knowledge of the CRM and ERP industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in direct and/or indirect sales
- Independence and high working capacity
- Good command of English and French
- Driving license
- A lot of curiosity and a liking for challenges
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Attractive salary
- Paid overtime
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
14th February 2022
Join one of the Best Workplaces 2021 in Luxembourg!