A guide to easily restart your Internet connection
In case you are experiencing difficulties with your Internet connection, we first recommend you to call our support (+352 20 33 33 00) and if instructed follow the instructions below.
1. Identify the device you should restart to repair your Internet connection
4 kinds of devices are presented here:
• a router sends data to networks and connects you to the Internet
• a modem converts analog signals to digital ones recognized by computers
• an ONT transmits signals from copper lines to fiber ones and vice versa
• a switch allows multiple devices to connect to the network and provides extra ports
NB: For fax and analog phones, please read the end of the article.
2. Follow these 4 easy steps to physically restart your device
a) Identify the device’s power supply (circled in green in the following pictures)
b) Follow the cable to the socket it’s plugged into and unplug the device
c) Wait at least 10 seconds (to make sure the device completely stopped working)
d) Plug it back in
Your Internet connection is working again!
MikroTik Routerboard RB 3011
Sagemcom Bonding modem
Dlink DGS 1210-08P -24P -48P 52PNB: 2 different types of power supplies available
In case you are experiencing problems with your fax or analog phone, you may be asked to reboot your analog-VoIP-converter.
ANALOG-VOIP-CONVERTER Cisco SPA 112
Don’t miss any more news or articles!