Brussels and periphery (hybrid)
Mixvoip was created in 2008, and implemented in Luxembourg, Germany, and Belgium.
Today the company counts more than 100 employees and reports double-digit growth. Mixvoip is active in three main areas: regulated “operator” products, fixed and mobile business telephony, and communication software development. All of Mixvoip’s solutions are developed internally which allows Mixvoip to operate across Europe.
Now, we are looking for a Telecommunications engineer. We offer you the possibility to work with a dynamic team on various projects.
As a Telecommunications engineer, you will help to manage, install and maintain the hardware and software at customer sites. As a service-oriented person who likes human contact, you will also be in charge of accompanying them with empathy in their use, answering their requests and technical questions.
At Mixvoip, you will encounter numerous projects in a friendly atmosphere. You are curious and eager to learn, and you are a source of ideas for your clients and your team!
- Presales function: Audit of existing installations to assist the sales team
- Installation and configuration of our IT and telecommunication solutions on-site
- Supporting our technical teams with their daily tasks
- Network engineer position
- Excellent communication skills, sensitive to customer issues and expectations
- Organizational skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Team spirit
- Driver’s license
- Minimum command of English
- General knowledge of telecommunications, IT, or both
- Knowledge of common configurations
- Network knowledge (VPN, Switching, VLAN)
- A unique atmosphere and team spirit
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working time
- Company car
- Medium-term opportunities for career development
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
14th February 2022
Join one of the Best Workplaces 2021 in Luxembourg!